Saturday, November 12, 2011

Two things:

First, I'm baking this sometime this week for my bffs birthday. I really wanted to go to a bakery and get cupcakes made but, I don't have time to actually try them and then decide which flavors to buy. Instead, this cake is going to combine everything she loves and that's what's most important to me. Plus, combining brownie/Oreos/chocolate chip cookies into one cake sounds like HEAVEN!

Second, since I'm off tomorrow I'm going to try curling my hair in a sock tonight. Seriously, this sounded so so crazy until I actually watched the video on how to do and it looks SO easy. I have long-layered THIN straight hair and it barely goes past my shoulders, but I'm hoping this works out. The woman in the video has beautiful long hair, I'm totally jealous of her!

No comments: