Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day two and I can't think of anything to blog about. I'm off to an awesome start! Actually, earlier today when I was separating gems into four sizes, that project will be unveiled when it's finished, I had millions of ideas running through my head. Then, I went to jot them down, but deleted my first post so I had to go back and rewrite it. By the end of it, I had lost every idea I thought of and never got them back. Story of my life...

I find myself becoming almost obsessed with researching certain things that don't really make sense to me. I am a single 25 yr old still living at home with my parents, but two things fascinate me: house hunting and wedding planning. Maybe it's my age or the fact that I feel like half my Facebook friends are married/buying a house/planning a wedding/having children and they're all around my age, but it makes me so happy to find affordable houses within 50 miles and browse a certain wedding website for ideas. I only stumbled upon this wedding website because I was looking up ways to bake paint onto glass for a birthday gift I'm currently working on. I guess when I'm ready for those stages in my life I'll have done enough research to know exactly what I want.

No comments: