Tuesday, November 8, 2011

I'm pretty proud of myself for actually posting seven days in a row, let alone even wanting to post. I find that it's really easy to write when I'm watching certain shows on tv, which sounds weird but it works for me.

A couple days ago I discovered this website called Pinterest. I've been obsessed since! I love all the pictures I find, all the DIY projects I find and the recipes I keep finding are incredible. I love baking and I love trying new things to bake, so my "baking" board is full of ideas that I can't wait to try. Of course there's an entire category for wedding related stuff which is not helping my current obsession with weddings.

Two blog posts in one day? How 'bout that! I've been trying to kill time before my usual Tuesday night shows, so I figured writing might take up a bit of time.

No comments: