Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I started this blog three years ago (next month) and never really used it. Not that I didn't want to, but I didn't really have time to use it. It was my last semester of college and I thought with my free time, I'd use it to blog about job searching and making the transition into the "real world." Problem was, between spending most of my days in the library working on a senior Seminar project, job searching, and starting a sorority from the ground up, I ended up with no free time. So here I am, three years later. Since then a lot has happened, but the past is the past. This blog isn't going to be about the past, this blog is my future.

Every November I vow to participate in NaNoWriMo, National Novel Writing Month, and yet I haven't written more than a few pages before losing complete interest. This year is going to be different. This month I'll be participating in NaBloPoMo, National Blog Posting Month. For the month of November I'll be posting atleast once a day everyday. I hope that attempting to make blog posts will be easier than trying to write chapters.

So this is post number one, although its November 2nd. Here's to a month of blogging and hoping that after this month is over I'll still be interested in updating.

No comments: