Monday, April 23, 2012



I LOVE frozen lattes and mochas, if only they could be made calorie free. Usually when I buy them at work, I get a sugar free caramel vanilla frozen latte with soy milk. We only use 1% in my house, which is fine with me, it's the only milk besides soy that won't make me sick. On one of my days off last month, instead of going out to buy one, I figured I could try to make one at home and it was a success! I used all the stuff in the picture plus a couple Splenda packets.




This is one of those recipes that really isn't a recipe. Like I said, I used 1% milk, Splenda, Sugar Free French Vanilla flavoring, Coffee House Caramel Macchiato, and a Van Houtte French Vanilla k cup. 

Basically, I brewed a k cup into an ice tray and then froze it overnight. I put half the tray into our Ninja blender and added the ingredients until it blended smoothly. I think it came out pretty well, plus it saved me $3-4. Currently I have a tray in the freezer and sometime this week I plan on making this again but with French Vanilla creamer and making my mom one with Irish Cream creamer. 

No comments: