Monday, April 23, 2012

FINALLY I'm all caught up on my baking from the past million months. I finally feel like I can start blogging about current stuff... current exciting stuff.

The most exciting thing that has happened to me is I was promoted to a Certified Scentsy Consultant!! I love Scentsy. I thought I loved candles until I met Scentsy and I can't imagine looking back. I also love that everyone around me loves Scentsy. I'm so thankful for my support system because without them I wouldn't be doing so well. For the rest of this month, this Mother's Day warmer and Cerise are both 10% off. The warmer is beautiful and Cerise smells amazing!

Unfortunately, that's about it. My computer took a crap on me and died, so I'm using an old laptop my dad has until I decide what I want to do/buy.

No comments: