Monday, January 23, 2012

It's really irritating to see someone who graduated with a general education degree get the kind of jobs " should be getting with my degree. It's even more irritating having to hear if that person should ask for $40-45,000 or $45-55,000 during their interview tomorrow.

I'm all for being happy for people and it's really awesome that there are opportunities out there like that, it's just frustrating to live in this area where there really is nothing for me but I don't have a choice because of the car and student loans I have. Some day's I wish I would have gone to school for another degree because there is a much higher chance I'd have a job using that degree. On the other hand, I LOVE the business world and I loved every single class I took in college and I wouldn't change a thing. It's just crazy frustrating to spend all that time in school and have a degree that's basically useless.

That's all.

No comments: